THE BALL BOUNCE LAB
1) Identify the problem. Write a testable question.
How high do different types of sporting balls bounce? How does this relate
the sport they are applied to? (Applied to ending presentation)
2) Form a hypothesis. Be sure to answer your testable question. (Cause and effect)
3) Plan the experiment. How will your group proceed?
Different types of sporting balls (3 to 5 types)
Develop and write out a procedure your group will use to test the question.
What are your dependant variables?
What are your Independent variables?
4) Data Collection
Set up a table to collect your data in. (see example)
This is the information that needs to be in your data table.
5) Summarize the finding from your data table.
6) Conclusion (Relate this to your original hypothesis. Was your hypothesis correct?)